Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Your Assistance Please

Dear All,

Apologies for posting off topic.

However, I would like your assistance in a small matter of getting some attention drawn to the issues that I have raised on www.icaew.info.

Specifically, the issues raised in my article "The Unanswered Questions".

Therefore I would be very grateful if you could point any accountants that you know/work with to the site, and ask them to do the same with their colleagues/friends/contacts who are accountants.

The accounting press are sitting on this one, and I would like to wake them up a bit.

Thanks for your help.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment