Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Rapture

Rapture

Those of you who woke up this morning thankful that the predictions by some old guy in the USA of the end of the world today (known by some as the "Rapture", or is it "Rupture"?) have proven to be false, may need to hold back on popping those champagne corks.

I have bad news for you.

Actually the end of the world did happen, it's just that god has a super injunction and the media is not allowed to mention it.

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

7 comments:

  1. Lord of Atlantis10:56 AM

    If I am correct, this same guy also predicted that the world would end in 1994. Call me cynical, but having got it wrong then he lost all credibility in my opinion. I do actually believe the biblical account concerning the end of the world, but it clearly states that God alone knows when this will occur, not even the angels are privy to that particular information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:04 PM

    What amazes me is how the green lobby get away with the exajerated clims of inpending doom that never happen ?
    Powerfull freinds I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean God is Ryan Giggs?
    I can't Imogen why you think it is possible to censor us?
    Schillings tried it two years ago with the Craig Murray story.
    All that happened was a version of the Streisand effect - the Spartacus campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very idea that that people will simply instantly disappear in the "rapture" is so ridic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mjolinir11:53 PM

    I feel sorry for Harold Camping - he prophesied that (without doubt) all of the 'saved' would be taken up to heaven, and he has somehow got left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought something was amiss when I noticed that a great many people whose company I don't particularly enjoy seemed "conspicuous by their absence."

    Oh well, maybe hell won't be so bad after all . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:09 AM

    I've been saved! Halleluya.

    (well I'm still here)

    ReplyDelete