Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Cretin of The Millennium


Kudos to Fox "News" for surpassing even its appalling standards of shite "journalism", for featuring an interview with Steven Emerson who claims to be a terrorism "expert".

The Guardian reports that Emerson later apologised for his comments, which he admitted were “totally in error”, and said he was planning to make a donation to the Birmingham Children’s hospital.
"My comments about Birmingham were totally in error. And I am issuing an apology and correction on my website immediately for having made this comment about the beautiful city of Birmingham.

I do not intend to justify or mitigate my mistake by stating that I had relied on other sources because I should have been much more careful.

“There was no excuse for making this mistake and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham. I am not going to make any excuses. I made an inexcusable error. And I am obligated to openly acknowledge that mistake.

I intend to make a donation to Birmingham Children’s Hospital.”
You will note he has yet to apologise for his comments about London!


Worryingly this cretin regularly testifies before Congressional committees.

We should all be very worried indeed, if this is the standard of "expert" that advises Western governments on how to deal with terrorism and interact with the Middle East etc.

Feel free to tweet about this using hashtag #FoxNewsFacts

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 AM

    He could have just summed the place up by calling it a shit hole and nobody could have disagreed with him.

    On a different subject………I have just been warned on Channel 5 that the following programme, The Hotel Inspector, contains flared tempers and mildly offensive language.
    I will not be watching that then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonk.2:11 PM

    I often disagree with so called experts....I have often wondered how one becomes an expert, who can be wheeled out by the media when the need arises.....They seem to have a whole cupboard of experts for everything from dog crap in a park right through to muslim values and customs on the Isle of Wight.

    I dislike these so called apologies which people are forced to make; they have all the sincerity of the old "British Rail apologises for the cancellation of such and such a service but"......(We don't really give a stuff.) and serve little or no purpose in my opinion, which just so happens, to be an opinion I respect:-)

    An expert can only give an opinion and people may or may not agree with that opinion.....We can take it or leave it.....We are going too far down the road of thought crime and too far away from freedom, democracy and free speech for my liking and, with all the PC twats in government and on the media, it will be difficult, if not impossible, to reverse the direction of travel.

    ReplyDelete