Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Nanny's Segregated Swimming Pool II

Nanny's Segregated Swimming PoolFurther to the article published on Saturday, about Segregation in Croydon, I emailed both Croydon Council and No 10 asking them for comment.

Both No 10 and Croydon Council have acknowledged receipt of my emails, and have advised me that my enquiry will be passed on to the relevant people.

Now, why may this be significant?

Simple, on the rare occasions that I have emailed either Croydon Council or No 10 before, they have never even acknowledged receipt.

I will advise you if I receive anything of relevance from either organ.

Remember, the article contains links to both No 10 and Croydon Council; feel free to write to them as well.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment