Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Stroke

Nurse

Those of you who enjoy the seemingly innocent pleasures of coffee, sex and blowing your nose may soon find that Nanny is looking to ban them.

Seemingly research carried out by the University Medical Center in Utrecht has identified that those innocent pleasures may well increase the risk of a burst blood vessel in the brain, thus leading to a stroke.

Can't say that I have ever tried all three at once.

Anyhoo, make the most of these pleasures whilst you can!

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

5 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, my grandfather had a major stroke after a sneeze.....I am sure worrying whether things that are bad for us can cause bad things to happen, due to the stress levels increasing.

    I lie awake most nights worrying about insomnia.

    Don't worry, be happy.....We've all got to go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord of Atlantis3:06 PM

    So we can't even blow our noses now? I apologise if what follows sounds disgusting, but the question needs to be asked: what are we supposed to do,if we are not allowed to blow our noses, pick them? My mum would have been horrified at the idea: when I was a boy she was often telling me to "blow your nose"! If I had a pound for the number of times little boys were told by their mothers NOT to pick their noses, I would be a wealthy man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord of Atlantis11:36 AM

    I have never heard before that blowing one's nose is dangerous. What is one supposed to do, then, pick it? When I was much younger than I am now, my mum used to tell me off for picking my nose, and I imagine most parents would do the same. (I apologise if this subject matter has offended anyone, but I was trying to make a point).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must admit I wouldn't mind a stroke of the nurse!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:10 PM

    I had a stroke in Hospital, it was very touch and go.
    Touch her again and "Out You Go!"
    TTFN :)

    ReplyDelete